You might have fancied the idea of converting your PDF into an online cloud based SeamlessDoc once before and then thought, “But wait, there is NO WAY SEAMLESSDOCS could handle the calculations on this purchase order….”
SeamlessDocs just just added the ability to add any Microsoft Excel grade calculation and formula to a field within your SeamlessDoc. You can have values automatically populate in a field using your specific formula that you set up within your doc editor. This functionality is perfect for converting your “dumb” paper based forms into Smart Paperless SeamlessDocs. You can even add payment integrations to Seamlessly complete the entire process.
Here are some common forms you can add calculations to within your SeamlessDocs:
+ Purchase Orders
+ Order Forms
+ Tax Forms
There is no reason to get these documents completed by hand anymore. Upload your PDF to SeamlessDocs now and get started for FREE! You can easily add calculations, payment integration, and even eSignatures to make the process completely Seamless!
You can also refer to this short video with instructions on setting up your SeamlessDoc with calculations.
The time has come where our favorite cute mascot, the one and only Odo, has decided to hang up his jersey and retire as the official mascot of bizodo. It has been a very sad day for everyone here at SeamlessDocs HQ, however it is a decision that had to be made.
When asked about the retirement Odo said, “There comes a time in every mascots life when you have to just take a step back and say, its time for the new school to take over.”
Odo also said he is taking advantage of the clause in his contract that gives him the rights to the name of our partner bizodo.com. Don’t you worry, all this means is that everything that used to say bizodo, will now say SeamlessDocs.
Your forms are safe with us at SeamlessDocs and there is absolutely nothing that has to be done on your end. Essentially, all that is happening is bizodo is changing its name to SeamlessDocs. Some important things to note:
+ If you go to bizodo.com you will automatically be redirected to SeamlessDocs.com
+ If you have hyperlinks on your website, they will automatically be redirected.
+ All domains will show subdomain.seamlessdocs.com vs the old subdomain.bizodo.com
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or just want to talk, feel free to reach out to us.
Make Your Paper Fly
The SeamlessDocs Team
If you are in sales you most likely (hopefully) spend a large portion of your day sending out some sort of contract, agreement or proposal to your potential clients. One of the most time consuming parts of this process is customizing each document with that clients information, ie company, services included and price.
SeamlessDocs has just perfected the entire process of creating, sharing, signing and storing these sales documents. We have added the QuickFill option that allows you to instantly fill out certain fields that you as the salesperson want to customize, and with a click of a button invite your client to review and sign.
Here’s how you can send out a new sales document in half the time that you currently do:
Once you have your sales doc uploaded you will be in our SeamlessDocs Doc Editor.
1. Right click and select to Fill In any field you wish to customize before your client completes & signs.
2. Notice how with 1 click of the mouse I customized this Sales Agreement with my company name and a price for this contract.
3. One more click is all it takes to send it to your client for completion/review.
Click on Share on the top right hand side to customize exactly who will receive this contract. You can copy & paste the URL link into your own email client, or send the email immediately with the lower portion of this pop up.
In seconds we just customized a sales agreement and easily shared it with our potential client to be completed and eSigned. Once they fill out and sign this document (they can do so on any device) you will instantly be emailed the completed agreement. It will also live in your SeamlessDocs account in the cloud so you can access it from anywhere at anytime.
Ahh…the power of SeamlessDocs. Insert Staples Easy button here.
When you think of a local/state government agency is this the first thing you imagine?
Most of the reason that images like this come true are due to one dreadful beast…PAPERWORK! Overworked, underpaid employees are required to handle copious amounts of paperwork in the more inefficient possible way. SeamlessDocs will forever change this.
In this short video you can see how easy it is to convert an old fashion government form PDF into a new age SeamlessDoc. From now on, the process of filling out a form at the DMV or the Post Office could be completed on your iPhone or iPad.
Once completed, the document management process is seamlessly automated for the agency by SeamlessDocs. Automatic emails to the appropriate staff members. Instant access to the completed documents. A database to review past submissions.
Watch this to see how:
Whether an eSignature is required or not, SeamlessDocs will fully automate the way forms and documents are completed, shared, eSigned, stored, and managed. So we figured, lets help who needs it most….Our own government!
SeamlessDocs is the only eSignature solution that will allow you to add 3 different types of signers to any form or document. Why is this useful? Depending on the type of forms or documents that you have, you may not always know exactly who will be signing. In this case, it would be impossible to get these types of documents eSigned with other eSignature providers.
Here’s how SeamlessDocs covers ANY type of signer for your forms and documents.
1. Me: you, the user can sign with your pre populated signer information and saved signature.
+ Use Case: You upload your document and you want to sign your document either before or after another signer.
2. Someone Known: You know the full name and email address of the person that needs to sign that document. Via email, they will be the only one with the ability to submit & sign that document.
+ Use Case: You need client John Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign an NDA. Upload the NDA, set up John Smith as the signer, and invite him to sign.
3. Someone Not Know Yet: The document/form is public and you do not know exactly who will be signing the document at any time. The signer has a role, ie. applicant, client, student.
+ Use Case: You post a link for your employment application on your website. They fill it out directly from your website in which they will indicate their full name and email address.
With SeamlessDocs’ 3 types of signers, you can get ANY type of form or document filled out and eSigned. We don’t discriminate on signer types! No matter the signer type, signer order, signer name or signer hair color…Depending on how you customize your SeamlessDoc they are all welcome to eSign!
Here at SeamlessDocs we think that people helping people is some powerful stuff. In fact, we love it so much that we want to give all Non Profit Organizations (non-educational) that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) a 50% off discount to any paid account.
We have just added a new type of field element that can be added to any of your SeamlessDocs. (Raise curtain here) The Drop Down Menu! aka Select Menu.
Every time you require a state to be selected within one of your forms or documents, you can now give people filling out your forms the luxury of choosing from all of the state abbreviations, or full state names to input their state. You can view and download a full list of state abbreviations and state full names in various formats here (also copy & paste below):
This is simply another reason your clients, applicants, employees or vendors will love working with you. Just like you, we want to make sure our customers fully enjoy working with us, even if it’s something as simple as filling out & signing a credit card authorization form on an iPad.
P.S. Here is the list of state abbreviations and state names you can copy and paste:
District of Columbia
U.S. Virgin Islands
Northern Mariana Islands
At SeamlessDocs we are the ONLY eSignature platform that can get you completely paperless with Online Forms and Documents. Think Adobe, but in the cloud. Think DocuSign, with a cloud database.
Here are the 3 reasons that act as proof to why you will never have to use a printer again.
1. PDF to SeamlessDoc Conversion: Take any PDF and simply upload it to SeamlessDocs. We automatically detect the fields and make it a fillable document on any device (web, tablet, phone). Now you can complete that form or document all digitally.
2. Sign@SeamlessDocs.com: Next time you need to quickly sign a document, don’t go searching for that printer. Email the PDF to Sign@seamlessDocs.com. In seconds you will receive an email with a link. Open that link on any device (web, tablet, phone). You can instantly add text, checkboxes and your signature to that document. Click submit and there you have it. Easily download or share your completed doc.
3. Save Paper: The entire process of getting important business documents and forms completed digitally vs via paperwork can save you over $28,000 in paper. That’s a forest that you are about to save. Have you ever wanted to consider yourself an environmentalist ? Here is your chance.
The fact of the matter is that you truly do not have to use a printer ever again. You can schedule your free demo to find out more right now: Sign Me Up Also, signing up is FREE, so feel free to get started!
It is obvious that eSignatures will be the industry standard sooner rather than later. Technology and its effect on businesses will overcome the inefficient existing processes of paperwork, and the only way you will be signing your new hire paperwork or new client contract is with an iPad, not a pen.
With that being said, the market is currently flooded with eSignature solutions that allow you to do just that, electronically sign documents on any device. Obviously SeamlessDocs is one of them. Yet what they are ALL missing, is this:
Feast your eyes on the real reason SeamlessDocs creates a truly SEAMLESS document exchange process. The SeamlessDocs Pipeline: A database of all the information collected within your documents. Now you have access to the data, as well as the completed & signed document. It’s a filing cabinet on steroids in the cloud.
Need to look up the address of an employee? Search the pipeline.
Need to see a contract from an old client signed months ago? Search the pipeline.
Can’t find the price agreed on for that clients proposal? Search the pipeline.
So don’t just get documents eSigned. Actually use them. The SeamlessDocs pipeline let’s you do just that. Have your documents become truly efficient and let eSignatures actually save you time and money. Introducing the Death of the Filing Cabinet.
After an intense push to gain feedback from our power users we have discovered the 5 most useful, valuable, and Seamless ways people are currently using SeamlessDocs. The important thing to remember is how we differentiate and create more value than any eSign provider. It’s the little things that matter.
1. Cloud Sync: A great synonym for efficiency is automation. Using either Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box, have your completed web forms or documents instantly put into a folder of your choice. When someone fills out and signs a contract, you can have that contract automatically in your “Executed Contract” folder within your cloud storage.
2. Quick Sign: Have you ever had to quickly sign a document and pass it along? In comes Quick Sign. This new feature allows you to drag & drop your signature onto your document along with text fields & checkboxes. Now you can increase the turnaround on completing important documents.
3. Sign@SeamlessDocs.com: The best thing to come to eSignatures since….well, ever. Email any PDF or Word Document to Sign@SeamlessDocs.com. Instantly you will receive an email back with a link. Once you click that link you can fill out and sign that document on ANY DEVICE! Once you’re done that completed document is in your account. Contest of who can sign a document the fastest…You Win.
A SaaS like SeamlessDocs that offers so many great features can sometime lead to a user not taking advantage of the many useful features. We built all of them simply to help you and make your documents smarter. The process of creating, completing, sharing, and storing documents is finally, SEAMLESS!